BRISTOL, Va. - Hurricane Harvey victims will be getting some more help from people in our region soon.
John Battle students loaded 21 palettes of water, which equates to 1,130 cases of water, on Thursday in Bristol.
The donations were made by students, parents, and educators.
A logistics partner of Bristol Metals will haul the water to distribute to victims of Harvey.
Sullivan East High School, David Crockett High School, Virginia High School, University High and Vance Middle School are some of the other area schools also chipping in with water donations.
- THP helping sheriff's offices predict where crashes may happen
- Air "born" : First time flyers get a ride at Tri Cities Airport in special event
- Confederate monuments vandalized in two Virginia cities
- Jennifer Lawrence says she was forced to pose nude by movie producer
- UPDATE: Sheriff's Office captain suspended following incident at David Crockett H.S.