GRAY, Tenn. - Investigators will be back on the scene of the Mouse's Ear Monday morning.
A fire destroyed the business last Thursday.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Department detectives and crews from the State Fire Marshal's Office will get their first glimpse at the rubble.
Investigators said the debris was too hot to begin investigating early.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake