If you travel on Interstate 81 in Virginia, you may experience some slowdowns this week.
Virginia Department of Transportation crews are fixing a bridge going north near mile marker 18.
Lane closures will occur through Friday morning, according to officials.
- UPDATE: Judge rules Azotea's murder confession admissible in jury trial
- UPDATE: Donald Trump Jr. denies Hawkins County, Tennessee land offer
- Good Samaritan Ministries still need sponors for 500 people in need this holiday season
- Local Subway restaurants donating sandwiches to non-profits to show appreciation
- Niswonger Children's Hospital Christmas event for kids receiving treatment