JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - $500,000 is headed to the oldest town in Tennessee.
State Representative Matthew Hill, of Jonesborough, says that money, authorized by Governor Bill Haslam, will help purchase and renovate the Jackson Theatre.
Representative Hill says the theatre is an integral part of downtown Jonesborough and the money will go a long way toward renovating the historic
piece of the community.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral