GRAY, Tenn. - There are only four days left to help a local food bank in our area win $50,000 prizes.
The Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee is hoping to win award money from Walmart's "Golden Spark" program.
We're told the money would help the backpack program and provide more children with food outside of school.
"This extra funding may allow us to serve more children, distribute more food, [or] possibly take the program through the summer, and so they're many things we're considering to use the extra funding," said Kathy Smith, director of community relations.
You can vote in the fighting hunger together promotion by logging onto walmart.com/hunger.
You can vote every day until October 14th.
We're told the more entries the more chances our area has to win.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson