GRAY, Tenn. - Over 100 Girl Scouts were at the Gray Fossil Site Sunday to celebrate Earth Day.
The fossil site is usually closed on Sundays, but they had it open just for the girls.
There were many different stations set up, where they could learn about science, and other things. Girl Scouts came all the way from Knoxville and Chattanooga to be at the event.
Our very own meteorologist Kaitlin Penfold was there to talk to the girls, and to answer any question they had about broadcasting and meteorology.
We're told this is the seventh year this event has been held.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated