EMORY, Va. - On Friday, friends and family were saying their final good-byes to a family killed in a tragic shooting in Glade Spring, Virginia.
Visitation services for Nancy Griffin, Kristin Griffin Palmer, and Griffin Palmer started late Friday afternoon, lasting until 8 p.m. in the Memorial Chapel at Emory & Henry College.
A campus spokesperson tells us a service celebrating their lives will follow at 8 p.m.
At the request of the family, the interment services will be private.
A shuttle service will be provided from the Patrick Henry High School front parking area to Emory & Henry Memorial Chapel to assist with parking convenience.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017