EMORY, Va. - On Friday, friends and family were saying their final good-byes to a family killed in a tragic shooting in Glade Spring, Virginia.
Visitation services for Nancy Griffin, Kristin Griffin Palmer, and Griffin Palmer started late Friday afternoon, lasting until 8 p.m. in the Memorial Chapel at Emory & Henry College.
A campus spokesperson tells us a service celebrating their lives will follow at 8 p.m.
At the request of the family, the interment services will be private.
A shuttle service will be provided from the Patrick Henry High School front parking area to Emory & Henry Memorial Chapel to assist with parking convenience.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial