EMORY, Va. - On Friday, friends and family were saying their final good-byes to a family killed in a tragic shooting in Glade Spring, Virginia.
Visitation services for Nancy Griffin, Kristin Griffin Palmer, and Griffin Palmer started late Friday afternoon, lasting until 8 p.m. in the Memorial Chapel at Emory & Henry College.
A campus spokesperson tells us a service celebrating their lives will follow at 8 p.m.
At the request of the family, the interment services will be private.
A shuttle service will be provided from the Patrick Henry High School front parking area to Emory & Henry Memorial Chapel to assist with parking convenience.
- New 7-foot-7 'Game of Thrones' actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Updated Seoul: 4 N. Korean spies involved in Kim killing in Malaysia
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday