WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Five people face charges in Washington County, Virginia after officers seized two meth labs.
Dustin Huffman, Thomas Rhoten, Nicky Snead, Lacy Rogers, and Sarah Rogers were arrested overnight on 19 felony charges and one misdemeanor charge.
According to Sheriff Fred Newman, officers served warrants on Dennison Drive, Bordwine Road, and Calla Drive. The sheriff tells us Huffman, Rhoten, and Snead tried to dispose of the evidence by setting fire to the residence at Dennison Drive, but officers were able to extinguish the blaze.
Sarah and Lacy Rogers were arrested after police say they found another active meth lab.
Abingdon and Bristol police departments, along with Virginia State Police and the Drug Enforcement Agency, assisted the Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office in the investigation.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial