GRAY, Tenn. - Tents are pitched and chairs are out in front of the Appalachian Fair ticket booth.
Fans are camping out days in advance to get the first reserved seating tickets to the fair's nightly concerts in Gray, Tennessee.
There are still two days to go until tickets go on sale Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
The Appalachian Fair lineup this year includes popular country band Florida Georgia Line.
This is Amanda Mullin's seventh year camping out for tickets. She arrived at 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning and tells us, "We packed sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, clothes, and food. We went grocery shopping. It's something we do every year. We meet new people every year and we see the same people year after year. We've made a lot of good friends here so we look forward to it."
You don't have to reserve tickets to see the concerts. An $8 general admission ticket to the fair will get you a first-come first-serve seat to that night's concert.
This year's lineup also includes Easton Corbin, Dustin Lynch, Jeremy Camp, Gretchen Wilson, and Dailey and Vincent.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom