EMORY, Va - Emory and Henry is cutting tuition for summer school.
The college says it will cut per credit hour tuition from $465 to $200.
In addition to the cuts, Emory and Henry will add a third summer term from July 21st through August 8th.
We're told the changes are part of the college's effort to provide more flexibility and lower costs for students as they continue to achieve their academic goals.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early