EMORY, Va - Emory and Henry is cutting tuition for summer school.
The college says it will cut per credit hour tuition from $465 to $200.
In addition to the cuts, Emory and Henry will add a third summer term from July 21st through August 8th.
We're told the changes are part of the college's effort to provide more flexibility and lower costs for students as they continue to achieve their academic goals.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial