Emory & Henry and Virginia Highlands Community College signed an agreement Friday that guarantees Highlands students all their credits will transfer to Emory.
This partnership will make for a smooth transition for students like Hannah Thayer. "When you attend a community college, sometimes you worry about all your classes transferring and taking the right things before you really know where you want to go to school. It gives students a little leeway to decide on a four-year school. And once they make that decision, the Guaranteed Admission Agreement will make it easier for them," says Thayer.
Both Virginia Highlands and Emory & Henry hope students will take advantage of this opportunity.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s