WASHINGTON COUNTY, TENN. - The west bound lane of Highway 11-E was closed for three and half hours today after a dump truck hit another truck.
Washington County deputies say the dump truck overturned and hit a flatbed truck.
The crash caused the dump truck to spill fuel and sand on the road. "During the series of events, one of the fuel tanks on the dump truck ruptured." said Deputy Randall Wines. "We had 70 to 80 gallons of fuel leaking."
Wines says the drivers of the dump truck and flatbed were injured.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death