WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Heads up if you will be driving Interstate 26 through Johnson City this week -- delays are possible on several afternoons.
Construction will continue at Exit 13 to Gray. Tennessee Department of Transportation spokesperson Mark Nagi tells News 5 workers will be blasting Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Additionally, state police will conduct rolling roadblocks between 1:00 and 1:40 each afternoon.
The interchange expansion project is slated to cost $13.3 million and should be completed by September 2015.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early