WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - There are new developments for a former news reporter and U.S. Senate candidate who's accused in a murder-for-hire plot.
District attorney Tony Clark tells us T.K. Owens is expected to enter a plea Wednesday in Jonesborough on charges of solicitation of a minor and solicitation to commit murder.
In October, investigators say he tried to hire a hitman to kill his uncle, who is a deputy in Carter County and a minister.
We will bring you more facts on this story as they become available..
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane