WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee authorities charged two people with aggravated child abuse.
They say Amanda Gracie Percell and Andrew Lorenze Allen were arrested at their Telford home.
Authorities say Percell's two-year-old had severe injuries on his head and body. They say those injuries were in different stages of healing.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- New Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City