A man convicted earlier this month of murdering wife learned his sentence for another charge today.
Dale Larkin's First Degree Murder conviction carries an automatic term of life in prison.
He must serve at least 51 years before becoming eligible for parole.
He was sentenced to eight years for his Insurance Fraud conviction and his fine was reduced to $5,000 from $25,000.
He will be back in court May 2 for an appeals hearing.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator