A man convicted earlier this month of murdering wife learned his sentence for another charge today.
Dale Larkin's First Degree Murder conviction carries an automatic term of life in prison.
He must serve at least 51 years before becoming eligible for parole.
He was sentenced to eight years for his Insurance Fraud conviction and his fine was reduced to $5,000 from $25,000.
He will be back in court May 2 for an appeals hearing.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview