A man convicted earlier this month of murdering wife learned his sentence for another charge today.
Dale Larkin's First Degree Murder conviction carries an automatic term of life in prison.
He must serve at least 51 years before becoming eligible for parole.
He was sentenced to eight years for his Insurance Fraud conviction and his fine was reduced to $5,000 from $25,000.
He will be back in court May 2 for an appeals hearing.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend