A man convicted earlier this month of murdering wife learned his sentence for another charge today.
Dale Larkin's First Degree Murder conviction carries an automatic term of life in prison.
He must serve at least 51 years before becoming eligible for parole.
He was sentenced to eight years for his Insurance Fraud conviction and his fine was reduced to $5,000 from $25,000.
He will be back in court May 2 for an appeals hearing.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations