GRAY, Tenn. - A local contractor was awarded the bid for a $14 million highway project.
Summers Taylor had the lowest bid to widen the Highway 75 bridge over Interstate 26 at Exit 13 in Gray. There's no word on when construction will begin. A pre-construction meeting for that project is set for December 5, 2013. That project is expected to be complete by August 2015.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane