WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman facing charges in a school bus crash told a Washington County, Tennessee judge Tuesday that she will hire an attorney.
Brenda Gray was indicted on 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault in January 2013. She was charged in the crash involving 39 David Crockett High School students on September 20.
Authorities believe she was speeding when the bus crashed.
She did not enter a plea Tuesday. She'll be back in court on March 1.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon