WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman facing charges in a school bus crash told a Washington County, Tennessee judge Tuesday that she will hire an attorney.
Brenda Gray was indicted on 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault in January 2013. She was charged in the crash involving 39 David Crockett High School students on September 20.
Authorities believe she was speeding when the bus crashed.
She did not enter a plea Tuesday. She'll be back in court on March 1.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law