WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman facing charges in a school bus crash told a Washington County, Tennessee judge Tuesday that she will hire an attorney.
Brenda Gray was indicted on 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault in January 2013. She was charged in the crash involving 39 David Crockett High School students on September 20.
Authorities believe she was speeding when the bus crashed.
She did not enter a plea Tuesday. She'll be back in court on March 1.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries