JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Investigators will meet with students who were on a Washington County, Tennessee school bus when it crashed.
According to the Johnson City Press, Tennessee Highway Patrol says investigators returned to the scene to gather additional information.
Twenty-eight students were injured in the crash; the last student was released from the hospital on Monday.
Investigators plan to meet with the district attorney next week to discuss what they found.
The bus driver, Brenda Gray, is on leave pending the investigation.
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman