JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Investigators will meet with students who were on a Washington County, Tennessee school bus when it crashed.
According to the Johnson City Press, Tennessee Highway Patrol says investigators returned to the scene to gather additional information.
Twenty-eight students were injured in the crash; the last student was released from the hospital on Monday.
Investigators plan to meet with the district attorney next week to discuss what they found.
The bus driver, Brenda Gray, is on leave pending the investigation.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University