WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver will have to wait a little longer before she can accept a plea deal from prosecutors.
Brenda Gray is facing 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School student in September 2012. Click here to read more.
Gray's attorney, Michael LaGuardia, recently died.
The judge reset the plea date to July 29 to give Gray time to find a new attorney.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash