WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver will have to wait a little longer before she can accept a plea deal from prosecutors.
Brenda Gray is facing 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School student in September 2012. Click here to read more.
Gray's attorney, Michael LaGuardia, recently died.
The judge reset the plea date to July 29 to give Gray time to find a new attorney.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program