WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver will have to wait a little longer before she can accept a plea deal from prosecutors.
Brenda Gray is facing 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School student in September 2012. Click here to read more.
Gray's attorney, Michael LaGuardia, recently died.
The judge reset the plea date to July 29 to give Gray time to find a new attorney.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy