There are new details being released in the death of an inmate in Washington County, Tennessee.
We first told you in April how Stewart Peppers died at the Johnson City Medical Center after being found unresponsive at the jail.
The US District Attorney says Peppers died due to 'excited delirium syndrome,' which we're told comes from a combination of different symptoms including hallucinations, anxiety, and speech disturbances.
Peppers was being held on various charges, including drugs and vandalism.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day