JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The deadline for a plea in the case against a former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver was extended again Friday.
Brenda Gray faces 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving students at David Crockett High School in September of 2012.
Gray was in court again this morning for a plea deadline hearing but the case hit another delay.
The extension will allow time for both sides to look at a possible plea deal.
The new deadline is April 28.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program