JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The deadline for a plea in the case against a former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver was extended again Friday.
Brenda Gray faces 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving students at David Crockett High School in September of 2012.
Gray was in court again this morning for a plea deadline hearing but the case hit another delay.
The extension will allow time for both sides to look at a possible plea deal.
The new deadline is April 28.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City