JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - The deadline for a plea in the case against a former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver was extended again Friday.
Brenda Gray faces 39 counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving students at David Crockett High School in September of 2012.
Gray was in court again this morning for a plea deadline hearing but the case hit another delay.
The extension will allow time for both sides to look at a possible plea deal.
The new deadline is April 28.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond