WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A police chase involving go-carts ended with three people arrested on several theft charges.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's deputies say the suspects crashed the go-cart with the stolen items on Winchester Drive on Sunday.
Investigators say the group is linked to a string of car break-ins and thefts in the Eastern Star area of Washington County, Tennessee.
Investigators found a woman and tow juveniles on Easter Private Drive.
They say they charged Shaylynn Mallon with filing a false report and accessory after the fact to burglary.
Two minors were also arrested. Investigators say the two admitted to the burglaries. They were taken to the juvenile detention center.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program