WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - The subject of a manhunt at the end of April has been arrested in Kingsport, Tennessee.
29-year-old Brandon Saylor is now in custody. Saylor is charged with aggravated burglary in Washington County, Tennessee, where he's being held in jail this afternoon.
Authorities say he escaped from the Kentucky Department of Corrections in March of 2011. Click here to read our original story.
Police believe he used an alias to avoid capture over the last two years.
He's also facing several charges in Harlan County, Kentucky.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral