WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - The subject of a manhunt at the end of April has been arrested in Kingsport, Tennessee.
29-year-old Brandon Saylor is now in custody. Saylor is charged with aggravated burglary in Washington County, Tennessee, where he's being held in jail this afternoon.
Authorities say he escaped from the Kentucky Department of Corrections in March of 2011. Click here to read our original story.
Police believe he used an alias to avoid capture over the last two years.
He's also facing several charges in Harlan County, Kentucky.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane