WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - The subject of a manhunt at the end of April has been arrested in Kingsport, Tennessee.
29-year-old Brandon Saylor is now in custody. Saylor is charged with aggravated burglary in Washington County, Tennessee, where he's being held in jail this afternoon.
Authorities say he escaped from the Kentucky Department of Corrections in March of 2011. Click here to read our original story.
Police believe he used an alias to avoid capture over the last two years.
He's also facing several charges in Harlan County, Kentucky.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- New Police searching for driver responsible for causing rollover crash on I-81
- Updated Appalachian Regional Commission earmarks $6 million for coal country
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges