WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - The subject of a manhunt at the end of April has been arrested in Kingsport, Tennessee.
29-year-old Brandon Saylor is now in custody. Saylor is charged with aggravated burglary in Washington County, Tennessee, where he's being held in jail this afternoon.
Authorities say he escaped from the Kentucky Department of Corrections in March of 2011. Click here to read our original story.
Police believe he used an alias to avoid capture over the last two years.
He's also facing several charges in Harlan County, Kentucky.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway