WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Two juveniles and an 18-year-old woman are facing charges in connection with numerous car break-ins.
The Washington County, Tenn. Sheriff's Office says the arrests stem from an investigation into auto burglaries and thefts in the Eastern Star Road area during the last two weeks.
Officers say a tip led them to a home on Eastern Private Drive; where the suspects were found.
One of the suspects was found hiding underneath a bed.
Officers say stolen items were also found in the home.
Both juveniles are now charged with several counts of auto burglary, and more charges pending.
Shaylynn Mallon is charged with being an accessory after the fact to burglary. Officers say the juveniles were found in her home. Mallon is being held at the Washington County, Tenn. Detention Center under an $11,000 bond.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend