A man who has been on the run for more than a decade may be back in our area and deputies want to find him.
The Tazewell County Sheriff's office is looking for 33-year-old Benjamin Daugherty.
Investigators have been looking for him since 2003. He is wanted for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He is last believed to be in Doran, Virginia.
Deputies say Daugherty should be considered armed and dangerous. Investigators believe he is back in the region. They says he's been making threats online. He may face dditional charges.
If you have information contact the Tazewell County Sheriff's office at (276) 988-0645 or (276) 988-0704.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment