A man who has been on the run for more than a decade may be back in our area and deputies want to find him.
The Tazewell County Sheriff's office is looking for 33-year-old Benjamin Daugherty.
Investigators have been looking for him since 2003. He is wanted for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He is last believed to be in Doran, Virginia.
Deputies say Daugherty should be considered armed and dangerous. Investigators believe he is back in the region. They says he's been making threats online. He may face dditional charges.
If you have information contact the Tazewell County Sheriff's office at (276) 988-0645 or (276) 988-0704.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin