NORFOLK, Va. - A recent addition to the Virginia Zoo in Norfolk needs help finding a name.
They're looking for suggestions on what to name the newest baby giraffe.
Officials say the calf was born on June 6. It weighed in at 150 pounds and measured six feet, four inches tall.
Name suggestions can be submitted by visiting the Virginia Zoo website at http://www.virginiazoo.org.
The top five names will be voted on by zoo staff.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial