NORFOLK, Va. - A recent addition to the Virginia Zoo in Norfolk needs help finding a name.
They're looking for suggestions on what to name the newest baby giraffe.
Officials say the calf was born on June 6. It weighed in at 150 pounds and measured six feet, four inches tall.
Name suggestions can be submitted by visiting the Virginia Zoo website at http://www.virginiazoo.org.
The top five names will be voted on by zoo staff.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury