RICHMOND, Va. - This year's winner of the Virginia Wineries Association's Governor's Cup competition has been announced.
Governor Bob McDonnell awarded Barboursville Vineyards' 2009 Octagon 12th Edition the Cup.
By winning this year's cup, the winery became the first to win the award four times.
The 2013 Virginia Governor's Cup Competition was conducted during two weeks of tasting.
For a complete list of this year's winners, visit the Virginia Wine Marketing Office website or call 804-344-8200.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day