RICHMOND, Va. - This year's winner of the Virginia Wineries Association's Governor's Cup competition has been announced.
Governor Bob McDonnell awarded Barboursville Vineyards' 2009 Octagon 12th Edition the Cup.
By winning this year's cup, the winery became the first to win the award four times.
The 2013 Virginia Governor's Cup Competition was conducted during two weeks of tasting.
For a complete list of this year's winners, visit the Virginia Wine Marketing Office website or call 804-344-8200.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor