RICHMOND, Va. - This year's winner of the Virginia Wineries Association's Governor's Cup competition has been announced.
Governor Bob McDonnell awarded Barboursville Vineyards' 2009 Octagon 12th Edition the Cup.
By winning this year's cup, the winery became the first to win the award four times.
The 2013 Virginia Governor's Cup Competition was conducted during two weeks of tasting.
For a complete list of this year's winners, visit the Virginia Wine Marketing Office website or call 804-344-8200.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator