BLACKSBURG, Va. - The parents of two Virginia Tech students now want to take the university's president to court.
Their daughters were killed in the 2007 campus massacre. They successfully sued the state of Virginia.
They're now asking the state Supreme Court to overturn a lower court ruling dismissing President Charles Steger from the wrongful death lawsuit.
The women were among 32 faculty and students killed on April 16, 2007 in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day