There is now a new interactive service to help Virginia residents access Virginia Department of Social Services from the comfort of your own home.
Here's what we know -- Virginia governor Bob McDonnell announced the launch of Common-Help Wednesday.
It allows for Virginians to screen, apply, check on the status of applications and update or renew for public assistance benefits online.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show