There is now a new interactive service to help Virginia residents access Virginia Department of Social Services from the comfort of your own home.
Here's what we know -- Virginia governor Bob McDonnell announced the launch of Common-Help Wednesday.
It allows for Virginians to screen, apply, check on the status of applications and update or renew for public assistance benefits online.
- Important information for DISH Network subscribers
- Local TN lawmaker introduces bill to eliminate open carry permit for handguns
- People traveling from the Tri-Cities to D.C. for Trump's Inauguration
- MLK Day brings people out to clean up river bank near Saltville
- Emory and Henry College celebrates MLK Day