There is now a new interactive service to help Virginia residents access Virginia Department of Social Services from the comfort of your own home.
Here's what we know -- Virginia governor Bob McDonnell announced the launch of Common-Help Wednesday.
It allows for Virginians to screen, apply, check on the status of applications and update or renew for public assistance benefits online.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend