Virginia's Crime Commission meets Tuesday, and one topic they'll cover is the concealed weapons law.
The General Assembly asked the commission to reorganize the law.
They'll also take a look at reports on training academies for law enforcement and the workload at the department of forensic science for drug cases.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project