According to the Associated Press, Virginia Commonwealth University has received a $5 million contribution to their medical center's Pauley Heart Center.
The center plans on matching the donation that came from the Pauley Family Foundation with funds from the VCU Glasgow Endowment.
The Glasgow Endowment also has plans to match a fundraising campaign of $5 million. That fundraiser is scheduled to take place on Tuesday.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University