VIRGINIA - In Virginia, you do not have to bring a photo ID; you do need some other form of identification in order to cast a ballot.
Here are acceptable forms: a valid Virginia driver's license, Virginia voter registration card, or Military ID.
Any federal, state of Virginia, or local government-issued ID, employer-issued photo ID card, concealed handgun permit, student ID from any college in the state, current utility bill, bank statement, government check or paycheck with your name and address, or your social security card is also acceptable.
If an acceptable form of identification is not shown, voters will be required to cast a provisional ballot.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome