RICHMOND, Va. - Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe continues to appoint his administration officials.
McAuliffe announced today Ric Brown will continue to be Virginia's Secretary of Finance.
Brown served the same position for both outgoing Governor Bob McDonnell and Tim Kaine when he was governor.
McAuliffe also announced Paul Reagan will be his Chief of Staff and Levar Stoney will be the Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire