RICHMOND, Va. - Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe continues to appoint his administration officials.
McAuliffe announced today Ric Brown will continue to be Virginia's Secretary of Finance.
Brown served the same position for both outgoing Governor Bob McDonnell and Tim Kaine when he was governor.
McAuliffe also announced Paul Reagan will be his Chief of Staff and Levar Stoney will be the Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81