RICHMOND, Va. - Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe continues to appoint his administration officials.
McAuliffe announced today Ric Brown will continue to be Virginia's Secretary of Finance.
Brown served the same position for both outgoing Governor Bob McDonnell and Tim Kaine when he was governor.
McAuliffe also announced Paul Reagan will be his Chief of Staff and Levar Stoney will be the Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake