RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Two Russell County, Virginia men are now facing charges after officers say they found items used to make meth in their vehicle.
Here's what we know: The Russell County Sheriff's Office says Nathan Honaker was stopped by deputies Friday afternoon.
Officers say after a search of the vehicle, they found several precursors to make meth inside the vehicle Honaker was driving.
Honaker and the passenger, Dallas Frye, are now facing multiple meth charges.
Both were arrested and sent to the Abingdon Regional Jail.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall