RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Two Russell County, Virginia men are now facing charges after officers say they found items used to make meth in their vehicle.
Here's what we know: The Russell County Sheriff's Office says Nathan Honaker was stopped by deputies Friday afternoon.
Officers say after a search of the vehicle, they found several precursors to make meth inside the vehicle Honaker was driving.
Honaker and the passenger, Dallas Frye, are now facing multiple meth charges.
Both were arrested and sent to the Abingdon Regional Jail.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill