WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - We're told two 'shake and bake' labs were discovered Saturday afternoon.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells us crews were called to the Red Carpet Inn on Lee Highway in Bristol.
Sheriff Newman says someone called about an odor coming from the room and police discovered two meth labs.
Newman tells News 5 deputies arrested 31-year-old Robert Dean Riley and 36-year-old Tara Gwyn Rosenbaum.
Both are charged with two counts of manufacturing meth, one count each of conspiracy to manufacture and possession of meth and one count of possession of meth precursor.
Sheriff Newman says they seized two 'shake and bake' meth labs.
Newman also says both Riley and Rosenbaum were living at the motel.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway