Time is running out for Virginians to order tree seedlings online.
The Virginia Department of Forestry says it will close its online store on April 23rd and won't reopen until October.
The Forestry Department has two tree nurseries and they sell 24 million seedlings each year. More than 40 species are available, but some species are already sold out.
For more on buying seedlings, visit BuyVirginiaTrees.com. The online store also includes information to help landowners choose the right species.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital