If you are having problems with your EBT card in Virginia, you're not alone.
We're told by government officials a technical glitch has stopped the cards from working in several states across the country, including the Commonwealth.
We contacted both Food City and Kroger in Bristol and managers there tell us they experienced problems all day on Saturday.
The USDA released a statement saying they are aware of the problem. Technicians are working to fix the issue and cards should work once the outage is repaired.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy