If you are having problems with your EBT card in Virginia, you're not alone.
We're told by government officials a technical glitch has stopped the cards from working in several states across the country, including the Commonwealth.
We contacted both Food City and Kroger in Bristol and managers there tell us they experienced problems all day on Saturday.
The USDA released a statement saying they are aware of the problem. Technicians are working to fix the issue and cards should work once the outage is repaired.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run