If you are having problems with your EBT card in Virginia, you're not alone.
We're told by government officials a technical glitch has stopped the cards from working in several states across the country, including the Commonwealth.
We contacted both Food City and Kroger in Bristol and managers there tell us they experienced problems all day on Saturday.
The USDA released a statement saying they are aware of the problem. Technicians are working to fix the issue and cards should work once the outage is repaired.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday