TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - A business owner in Tazewell, Virginia has pleded guilty to drug trafficking and firearm charges.
News 5 has learned Sep Zu Ha, also known as Joseph Ha, pleded guilty to two counts of Distribution of Cocaine, one count of Distribution of Alprazolam, one count of Felony Distribution of Marijuana, six counts of Misdemeanor Distribution of a Schedule III Controlled Substance, one count of Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, and five counts of Distribution of a Scheduled Controlled Substance on Public or School Property.
This conviction is the result of a more than one year long investigation by the Tazewell County Narcotics Task Force.
Ha is to be sentenced on July 25 of this year and faces a maximum sentence of 140 years and 72 months incarceration.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs