RICHMOND, Va. - Lady Luck has smiled on a Staunton woman again.
Peggy Huffman won the Virginia Lottery's top Cash 25 prize of $100,000 in the July 4 drawing. She also won $100,000 in Cash 5 in September 2006.
The lottery says in a news release that a ticket bought by Huffman at Staunton BP matched all five numbers. The winning numbers were 14-17-25-30-32.
Huffman says in the release that she couldn't believe she had won the $100,000 prize again.
Huffman is retired. She says she plans to use the winnings to pay bills.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power