RICHMOND, Va. - Lady Luck has smiled on a Staunton woman again.
Peggy Huffman won the Virginia Lottery's top Cash 25 prize of $100,000 in the July 4 drawing. She also won $100,000 in Cash 5 in September 2006.
The lottery says in a news release that a ticket bought by Huffman at Staunton BP matched all five numbers. The winning numbers were 14-17-25-30-32.
Huffman says in the release that she couldn't believe she had won the $100,000 prize again.
Huffman is retired. She says she plans to use the winnings to pay bills.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash