The Virginia State Supreme Court will hear arguments Thursday in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by attorneys for the parents of two students killed in the April 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech.
In a consolidated appeal, attorneys for the parents are hoping to put retiring president, Dr. Charles Steger, on trial for what they call his negligence on the morning of those deadly shootings that left 32 people dead.
While the state is hoping to reverse the jury's wrongful death finding in March of 2012.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities