As of 4:45 p.m., State Troopers were still handling 157 calls for service, with 130 of those being traffic crashes and another 19 for disabled vehicles.
The following is a breakdown of calls for service by Virginia State Police from 10 a.m. Friday (Jan. 25) through 4 p.m. Friday (Jan. 25):
Statewide Virginia State Police (only): Traffic crashes=246 Disabled Vehicles: 175 Total Calls for Service: 1,155
Division I–Richmond (Metro Richmond/Northern Neck/Tri-Cities)
Traffic Crashes=35 Disabled Vehicles=32 Total Calls for Service=187
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo