A Southwest Virginia man died from his injuries following a weekend crash in Tazewell County, Virginia.
Anthony K. Boardwine, 33, of Cedar Bluff, was traveling on Route 19 northbound just after 10 p.m. Sunday when his pickup truck left the roadway on the left side. He overcorrected and then ran off the right side of the highway, causing the vehicle to overturn, according to a Virginia State Police report.
Boardwine was ejected from the vehicle and later died at an area hospital, the VSP said.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Updated UPDATE: Former ETSU men's tennis coach indicted for forgery, theft
- New Preliminary hearing held for man accused of beating Carter County woman to death
- Bristol city leaders confirm Hobby Lobby to come to The Falls
- Sullivan South teacher charged with unlawful photographing
- Bristol man charged with breaking and entering of convenience store