Virginia State Police troopers were busy Wednesday, fielding more than 3,000 calls for service during the snow storm.
From midnight Wednesday through nine pm, VSP says troopers responded to 659 crashes and 571 disabled vehicles across the Commonwealth.
In the Bristol-Wytheville region, troopers say there were nearly 400 calls for service. That included 21 crashes and 29 disabled vehicles.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City