Virginia State Police troopers were busy Wednesday, fielding more than 3,000 calls for service during the snow storm.
From midnight Wednesday through nine pm, VSP says troopers responded to 659 crashes and 571 disabled vehicles across the Commonwealth.
In the Bristol-Wytheville region, troopers say there were nearly 400 calls for service. That included 21 crashes and 29 disabled vehicles.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone