Virginia State Police troopers were busy Wednesday, fielding more than 3,000 calls for service during the snow storm.
From midnight Wednesday through nine pm, VSP says troopers responded to 659 crashes and 571 disabled vehicles across the Commonwealth.
In the Bristol-Wytheville region, troopers say there were nearly 400 calls for service. That included 21 crashes and 29 disabled vehicles.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate