SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Two people could be facing meth charges out of Smyth County, Virginia.
The Smyth County Sheriff's Office tells News 5 that on Wednesday deputies arrested 42-year-old Michael Brady Lester and 40-year-old Amy Michelle Roe, both from Saltville.
Officers say they found a meth lab inside the home where they were arrested.
Both were taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
Lester was charged with failure to appear and violation of conditions of release from jail. Roe was charged with failure to appear.
The Smyth County Sheriff's Office tells us additional charges are pending.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial