SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Two people could be facing meth charges out of Smyth County, Virginia.
The Smyth County Sheriff's Office tells News 5 that on Wednesday deputies arrested 42-year-old Michael Brady Lester and 40-year-old Amy Michelle Roe, both from Saltville.
Officers say they found a meth lab inside the home where they were arrested.
Both were taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
Lester was charged with failure to appear and violation of conditions of release from jail. Roe was charged with failure to appear.
The Smyth County Sheriff's Office tells us additional charges are pending.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- New School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- New Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon