SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Two people could be facing meth charges out of Smyth County, Virginia.
The Smyth County Sheriff's Office tells News 5 that on Wednesday deputies arrested 42-year-old Michael Brady Lester and 40-year-old Amy Michelle Roe, both from Saltville.
Officers say they found a meth lab inside the home where they were arrested.
Both were taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
Lester was charged with failure to appear and violation of conditions of release from jail. Roe was charged with failure to appear.
The Smyth County Sheriff's Office tells us additional charges are pending.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury