Marion, Va. - The streets were lined in Marion, Va. Sunday as the holiday parade made it's way down the center of town.
We're told there were about 50 to 75 floats, including one from Hungry Mother State Park and a local Boy Scout troop.
Despite the cold, there were few free spots on the side of the road during the hour long parade.
One spectator told us everyone was in the Christmas spirit.
"How often do you see a boat going down the street in the middle of December or November?" said Susan Edwards, the owner of The Collins Inn, in Marion."It's fun, it's entertaining, everyone seems upbeat."
The parade was the final event to a weekend-long Christmas celebration that included a three day Christmas market.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game