SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County, Virginia authorities arrested an Atkins man they say was involved in a stabbing on October 20.
Kindal Wade Williams is charged with malicious wounding.
According to the Sheriff's Office, they got a call to home on Metcalf Lane in Atkins on Sunday. They say when they got there they found a man with a stab wound to his back. The victim was flown to Johnson City Medical Center and they tell us he is stable.
Authorities say Williams was involved in a domestic argument with the man. He's in the Abingdon Regional Jail and will be arraigned November 13.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment