SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County, Virginia authorities arrested an Atkins man they say was involved in a stabbing on October 20.
Kindal Wade Williams is charged with malicious wounding.
According to the Sheriff's Office, they got a call to home on Metcalf Lane in Atkins on Sunday. They say when they got there they found a man with a stab wound to his back. The victim was flown to Johnson City Medical Center and they tell us he is stable.
Authorities say Williams was involved in a domestic argument with the man. He's in the Abingdon Regional Jail and will be arraigned November 13.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next