SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County, Virginia authorities arrested an Atkins man they say was involved in a stabbing on October 20.
Kindal Wade Williams is charged with malicious wounding.
According to the Sheriff's Office, they got a call to home on Metcalf Lane in Atkins on Sunday. They say when they got there they found a man with a stab wound to his back. The victim was flown to Johnson City Medical Center and they tell us he is stable.
Authorities say Williams was involved in a domestic argument with the man. He's in the Abingdon Regional Jail and will be arraigned November 13.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University