SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Six people are arrested in Marion after police serve search warrants at two homes on the same street.
Law enforcement officers with the Smyth County Sheriff's Office, Marion Police Department and Virginia State Police executed the warrants simulataneously at two homes on Brookside Lane in Marion.
This was the result of a joint investigation into meth production and distribution.
William D Gross, Jr, age 51, Dennis J Havens, age 58, Jason W Havens, age 29, Mark D Crewey, age 46 and George E Pauley, age 38, were all charged with the manufacture of methamphetamine.are charged with the manufacture of methamphetamine.
25-year-old Derek Allen Blackwell is charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and receiving stolen property.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run