SALTVILLE, Va. - Residents in Saltville should boil water until further notice.
According to Veolia Water project manager Zack Maynard, residents who live on Cardwell Town, Lick Skillet Road and Perryville Road are encouraged to boil water before use.
Maynard told News 5 there two breaks in water mains this morning around 6. The breaks have been repaired and water service has been restored, but Veolia cannot give the all clear until 2 clean water samples come back.
Maynard said he will take one sample Monday, July 1 and the second sample Tuesday, July 2nd. The results should come back Wednesday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death