SALTVILLE, Va. - Residents in Saltville should boil water until further notice.
According to Veolia Water project manager Zack Maynard, residents who live on Cardwell Town, Lick Skillet Road and Perryville Road are encouraged to boil water before use.
Maynard told News 5 there two breaks in water mains this morning around 6. The breaks have been repaired and water service has been restored, but Veolia cannot give the all clear until 2 clean water samples come back.
Maynard said he will take one sample Monday, July 1 and the second sample Tuesday, July 2nd. The results should come back Wednesday.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries