MARION, Va. - Marion, Virginia is getting ready to kick off another Small Business Boot Camp in June.
The camp helps entrepreneurs to draft a business plan and present it for an opportunity to win $5,000 for rent and utilities for the first six months of operation in Marion's downtown.
Classes are free.
This is the schedule sent to us from Marion town officials:
TUESDAY, June 4 Introduction to Small Business. Business plan outline, how to choose your business, your structure, your market, and your location.
TUESDAY, June 11 Legals and Financials: Regulations and Forms, Debt, Cash Management, Balance Sheet, Operating Statement, Personal Financial Statement, , Cash Flow Statement, Ratio Analysis, and available sources of funding.
TUESDAY, June 18 Marketing and and Management: Principles for Success.
TUESDAY, June 25 CLASS PRESENTATIONS
For additional information on Marion's "Small Business Boot Camp" call Marion Downtown at (276) 783-4190 or email email@example.com
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill