MARION, Va. - Marion, Virginia is getting ready to kick off another Small Business Boot Camp in June.
The camp helps entrepreneurs to draft a business plan and present it for an opportunity to win $5,000 for rent and utilities for the first six months of operation in Marion's downtown.
Classes are free.
This is the schedule sent to us from Marion town officials:
TUESDAY, June 4 Introduction to Small Business. Business plan outline, how to choose your business, your structure, your market, and your location.
TUESDAY, June 11 Legals and Financials: Regulations and Forms, Debt, Cash Management, Balance Sheet, Operating Statement, Personal Financial Statement, , Cash Flow Statement, Ratio Analysis, and available sources of funding.
TUESDAY, June 18 Marketing and and Management: Principles for Success.
TUESDAY, June 25 CLASS PRESENTATIONS
For additional information on Marion's "Small Business Boot Camp" call Marion Downtown at (276) 783-4190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome